By submitting your works through our online process artists enter into an agreement with Victor Harbor Art Show (the Organiser) to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All exhibits must be the original work of the exhibitor.
- No hand painted copies of paintings, artwork using artificial intelligence, imported or otherwise, will be accepted for exhibition.
- Each artwork will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artists must remember to include GST where applicable.
- All entries must be made through Gallery 247. Assistance with entering artist's details and uploading photos is available by email entries [at] victorharborartshow.com.au or phone 0418 855 487.
- Types, number and sizes of art works must conform to the “Acceptable Artworks" section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Selection Process before acceptance. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
- If due to unforeseen events including but not limited to the Government implementing any COVID 19 restrictions, the Art Show cannot progress physically, the Organiser reserves the right to change the dates of display or to cancel the exhibition.
Dates - The key date-related conditions are as follows
- Art works will only be considered if they are submitted by the Closing Date for Submissions as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website.
- Accepted art works must be delivered to the Art Show venue during the dates and times set aside for Delivery as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website. No late works will be displayed.
- All art works must remain on display for the full duration of the Art Show
- All art works must be collected from the Art Show venue during the designated Collection times as detailed in the Key Dates section of this Website.
Fees and Commissions
- A submission fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this Website, will be charged for each artwork on submission and payable via the online entry system. Submission fees are not refundable.
- An acceptance fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this Website, will be charged for each artwork once accepted and payable via the online entry system. Acceptance fees are not refundable.
- A commission, detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this website, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold at or as a result of the Art Show. The Organiser shall apply this to defray the expenses of the Art Show and for charitable purposes.
- Awards will be allocated in designated categories detailed on the Awards section of this website.
- Awards are at the sole discretion of the Organiser and/or the appointed Judge. The Judge’s decision is final.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for error, wrong description, omission or any other defect in the publication of the catalogue.
- Whilst all reasonable care will be exercised by the Organiser all entries are submitted at the total risk of the artist. The artist indemnifies the Organiser against any claim, loss or damage of whatever nature or cause however occurring and whether directly or indirectly relating to entered works or their delivery.
- It is strongly recommended that suitable insurance covers be enacted by the artist for the duration of the event.
- The artist accepts responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
- Each artist is responsible for keeping their mobile, email address, GST and EFT payment details up to date on the online system to ensure they receive updates before, during and after the Show, and the appropriate payment for sold artworks.
- The artist hereby authorises the Organiser to photograph, video and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the Show by any means, with due acknowledgement to the artist.
Acceptance of Conditions
By entering this art show you acknowledge:
- that the Organiser is entitled to commission on all sales, and
- that you have read and understand the above Conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.
NB: All artwork prices are to include GST where applicable. Artists must include their GST status with their registration.
Share this with your friends